Comprehensive Support Services for Schools and Non-Profits
The primary responsibility of schools and non-profit organizations is to make a difference in the lives of the members they serve. Your organization has a mission, but is your operational support functioning in the proper manner that allows you to deliver that mission?
It’s challenging not to lose sight of your mission when you are mired in the management details of running your organization. That’s where we come in.
We can help you in the following ways—and more!
C.H. Lopez Consulting offers business office services that are intended to promote cost-effectiveness in educational and non-profit management to allow schools to utilize their limited resources for instructional purposes and non-profits to focus on their mission. Services include bookkeeping, virtual office, state reporting, database systems, membership services, development, intervention services and referrals.
CHL knows what works for private, public and charter schools as well as non-profits. We conduct a thorough needs analysis which allows us to develop strategies that we can put into action for you so that organization will achieve long-terms sustainability.
- Business Office Services
- Accounts payable – purchase orders and invoices
- Accounts receivable
- General ledger accounting
- Database Systems
- State and Federal Reporting – NJSMART, EWEG, EVVRS, Title, IDEA
- Student Information Systems – to include PowerSchool, Infinite Campus, etc.
- Membership Databases – Wild Apricot, Blackbaud, etc.
- Software Support –instruction and assistance
- Library circulation systems – Destiny, OPALS, etc.
- Membership Services
- Organizational Development
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing
- Board Relations