Membership Services and Communications
- Establishment of systems to attract and maintain memberships
- Increase and maintain membership through relationships and continuous contact
- Records management
- Maintenance and Instructional Support for Membership Systems such Wild Apricot, Blackbaud, etc.
- Donor Management
- Board Relations and Organizational Development
- Grant Writing and Maintenance/Record Keeping
This service provides “back office” support for a host of business functions including but not limited to general ledger accounting, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and purchasing. All services are customized to meet the needs of the district, school or non-profit organization.
- Accounts payable/receivable – purchase orders and invoices
- General ledger accounting and account reconciliation
- Filing and records management
Create a business presence anywhere you want to be. CHL Virtual Office gives you an immediate business presence at a fraction of the cost of a traditional office. We offer a prestigious business address and local phone number as well as a multilingual receptionist to handle your calls, mail, and e-mails.
- Mail handling
- Telephone answering
- E-mail review
- Business mailing address
- Fax accept – send and receive